Turmeric Fried Chicken is a simple dish as a popular lunch menu among many Malaysians, this simple dish is easily available. The necessary ingredients are also not fussy and always in your kitchen. This turmeric fried chicken recipe makes chicken that is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Want to try making this dish? Learn the perfectly crispy Turmeric Fried Chicken Recipe to serve with a plate of rice complete with Sunny side up.
- Cutting board
- Frying pan
- 500 grams of chicken
- 1 tablespoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 3 spoons of corn flour
- ½ carrot stick
- A bunch of long beans
- 1 large Dutch Onion
- Cooking oil
- A plate of rice
- A chicken egg
- Sambal shrimp paste
- Soy sauce
- 1-2 stalks of Red Chili
- 1 tablespoon Curry Powder / ¼ teaspoon Ginger
- 1 spoon of Rice Flour
- 3 stalks of chickpeas
- A stalk of Cauliflower / Broccoli
- Salt (to taste)
Need to find any commodity from Indonesia ?
HOW TO COOK TURMERIC FRIED CHICKEN:
- Wash all of the ingredients
- Thinly slice the chicken, then add the chicken pieces to the bowl
- Add Turmeric Powder, Chili Powder, Corn Flour
- [Optional]Add Rice Flour
Add curry powder / ginger
- Marinate the chicken until well combined, let the spices soak for 15-20 minutes while preparing the other ingredients.
- Peel the carrot then cut lengthwise
- Cut Long Beans
- Long slices of Holland Onion
- [Optional]Cut Red Chili
Cut the chickpeas
Cut Cauliflower / Broccoli
- Heat the oil, stir-fry the marinated chicken until brown.
- Add Carrots.
- When the Carrots are a little soft, Add the Long Beans and Holland Onions
- [Optional]Add Red Chili
Add Cauliflower / Broccoli
- Saute all the ingredients for a while, don’t let the onion wilt too much
- Drain all.
- Leave some oil to cook the egg
- Break the eggs then cook the Sunny side up
- Serve white rice
- Add Turmeric Fried Chicken
- Add Sunny side up
- Pour Sambal Belacan on the side of the plate and soy sauce on the chicken, rice and the Sun
- Use Gloves so that the nails do not turn yellow from the Turmeric Powder after marinating the chicken
- Add the chicken one by one into the hot oil so that it does not stick and crisp well.
- To reduce calories use less oil and cut the chicken into thicker slices (less surface area for oil absorption)Use chicken breast to reduce fat
- You can use flavoring but it is healthier if you don’t use it