Read this article using
This Indian Chicken Curry Recipe will reveal the blend of aromatic spices that coats the chicken, transforming it into tender, irresistible flavorful pieces . Whether you are a seasoned lover of Indian cuisine or new to its wonders, this Indian chicken curry will surely satisfy your cravings for an unforgettable culinary experience.
Beyond its extraordinary taste, Indian chicken curry carries cultural significance as a dish that brings people together. In India, it is often prepared for festive occasions, family gatherings, and celebrations. So, gather your loved ones, experience the tantalizing flavors, and embark on a culinary adventure with this exquisite Indian Chicken Curry Recipe.
- Cutting board
- Frying pan
- 4 Cinnamon Sticks.
- 4 Star Anise flowers.
- 4 Cardamom seeds.
- 2 spoons of Cumin Powder.
- 2 tablespoons of Coriander Powder.
- 1 tablespoon Chili Powder.
- 3 tablespoons of Chicken Curry Powder.
- 1 tablespoon of Turmeric Powder.
- 200ml Coconut Milk.
- 1 inch Ginger.
- 1 Tomato.
- 1 Dutch Onion.
- 3 Potatoes.
- 3 Pandan Leaves.
- 3 stalks of Curry Leaves.
- 4 cloves of Garlic.
- 1 regular Chicken.
- Cooking Oil
- 4 Cloves
- Salt (to taste)
Need to find any commodity from Indonesia ?
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN CURRY:
- Put Cinnamon, Star Anise, and Cardamom into the pan
- [Optional]Add Cloves
- Sauté until fragrant.
- Turn off the heat and let it cool.
- Cut the Ginger and Garlic and put them in the blender.
- Add Chili Powder, Coriander Powder, Cumin Powder, Turmeric Powder, Chicken Curry Powder, Cinnamon, Star Anise, Cardamom
- [Optional]Add Cloves
- Add a little water to ease the blender.
- Blend all ingredients.
- Heat the oil.
- Thinly slice Shallots.
- Cut Pandan Leaves and Pick Curry Leaves.
- Cut the Tomato and Potatoes to the size you want.
- Add Shallots and sauté until fragrant and slightly dry.
- Add Pandan Leaves, Curry Leaves, all the paste from the blender and stir.
- Add the Chicken and mix well with the stir-fry ingredients.
- Leave for 5 minutes, but if you use old chicken leave it for 15 minutes because the meat is tougher.
- There’s no need to add water because the Chicken itself will release the water and stir the Chicken so it doesn’t burn.
- After 5 minutes you can add Tomato and Potato slices. Mix well and leave for a while to allow the Potatoes to cook quickly.
- Mix well with the Chicken and cook until the oil separates and boils.
- When the oil has boiled, add half of the water from the Chicken. Wait to boil and season with salt to taste.
- Cook again until the Chicken and Potatoes are fully cooked.
- Then you can add Coconut Milk and cook for a while.
- Poke a Potato with a fork to make sure the potatoes are cooked.
- Poke a Chicken as well to make sure the chicken is cooked
- Final step it to taste our chicken curry
- It is ready and can be served with white rice, Roti Jala or Roti Chanai